Why biodiesel is for you?

Why biodiesel is for you?

When Rudolf Diesel invented the first compression ignition engine in 1892, the use fossil fuel as an energy source was still a science fiction. In fact the first diesel engines was burning clean vegetable oil as fuel.

Unfortunately, the wheels of history changes the circumstances and made petroleum the major source for fuel. Indeed, regular diesel fuel is better than vegetable fuel alone, but a straightforward and easy to perform chemical process can simply turn vegetable oil into a much better fuel, called “biodiesel”.biodiesel bottles biofuel

If you are like me, you will probably find the secrets of the new, historically used fuel, attractive and interesting. You will be willing to take action and insert this new home made clean fuel into your life. If you do, I am sure it will change your life and make you hooked to the world of renewable energy as I am.

One of the facts that got me to start experimenting with biodiesel was the global warming issue, that fill me with fear about the future of our planet. I was not so “green energy” enthusiast back then, but I think that any smart human should be concerned about that matter. So I made a decision to start decreasing the dangerous emission of my car, by replacing the fuel I am using with biodiesel. After a simple instructions I’ve got from a friend of mine, I started to produce small amounts of biodiesel at my kitchen, mixing it with regular fuel.

As my interest in biodiesel increased, I realized what the true worth of biodiesel was: Unlike fossil fuels, that is pumped from the ground, and depend on finite amount of fuel that can be harvested, biofuels are constantly produced by plants and animals, and the energy is always recycled! – plants an algae use the emitted carbon dioxide produced by animals (and diesel engines..) and turn them into oil, that can easily be transformed to biodiesel!. Making biodiesel at home, makes sure that the supply of fuel will always be available, even if one day (and this day is comming soon), all the oil reservoir will perished.

Unlike other sources of energy like solar power, wind power etc. biodiesel does not require you to dramatically change your life. The engines are already here, and you are not depend on the sun and the wind for energy production. All the resources for this fuel are available to you in the nearest grocery store, and the technology for making it is available from the dawn of human history – agriculture.

When I first started to produce biodiesel – about 5 years ago, It seems very expensive, to produce your own fuel from quite an expansive oil. But soon I realized that I can produce a lot of fuel from used oil, and much of the production ingredients can be recycled. This, along with the constant increase in petroleum prices, I found that biodiesel is actually much cheaper than fossil fuels.

So I hope I made you interested on that matter, and I urge you to try it now. Just imagine how good it will fill to turn on the switch in your car, smelling a great smell of fries and hearing a thin noise of smooth pistol, remind you of all the money you saved and the big favor you are doing to the environment. This is the way to drive!

0 comments:

biodiesel news

biodiesel feeds

Biodiesel for all

Biodiesel is a renewable resorce for diesel engine fuels, based on vegtable oils. learn more about it in this site.
part of renewable energy resources site/

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to Technorati Favorites
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Translate: